Simcoe Geoscience Limited is committed to protecting the health and safety of everybody who plays a part in our operations. Simcoe Geoscience is committed to delivering products and services while preserving the environment by applying our HSE policy.
To meet our commitment, Simcoe Geoscience will:
- Demonstrate visible and active leadership that engages management and employees to manage health, safety and environmental (HSE) performance as a line responsibility with clear authorities and accountabilities.
- Ensure that all employees understand that safe operation is a condition of employment, and that they are each responsible for their own safety and the safety of those around them.
- Maintain "stop work policies" that establish the responsibility and authority for all employees to stop work they believe to be unsafe.
- Manage all projects, products and processes through their life-cycles in a way that protects safety and health and minimizes impacts on the environment.
- Provide employees with the capabilities, knowledge and resources necessary to instill personal ownership and motivation to achieve HSE excellence.
- Comply with applicable regulations and laws.
- Work with clients to develop regulations and standards that improve the safety and health of people and the environment.
- Maintain a secure work environment to protect ourselves and the Company's assets from risks of injury, property loss or damage resulting from hostile acts.
Through implementation of this policy, Simcoe Geoscience seeks to earn the public's trust and to be recognized as a leader in HSE performance.